Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
I wanted to explain how to move all assets from an iOS library project's asset catalog to an iOS project with an existing asset catalog (and assets inside it) but it turns out the import button has some limitation.
1. It doesn't seem possible to select multiple .imageset (inside a .xcassets). You can only import them 1 by 1 which is not ideal if you need to import 600 images sets.
2. It's possible to import the .imageset itself but that seems to mess-up the hierarchy (an xcasset inside an xcasset). The import should not try to include the the .xcasset folder but only its content.
Steps to repro:
- Create an iOS project.
- Create 3 image sets (open asset editor, right click the left section, select new image set and add random images).
- Create a new iOS project, open the asset editor, right click the left section and select import.
- Select multiple .imageset or when selecting a .xcasset it only imports the .imageset inside it.
Version information: https://gist.github.com/VincentDondain/6002340cf70279cdf93d086ae67d5220