Building and then cleaning a simple forms project is leaving behind a new artifact in d15-5, resulting in a non-empty obj and bin file after invoking clean:
On a related note, I should mention again Bug #58174 which is tracking an extra *csproj.CopyComplete which is also not cleaned up appropriately. Both bugs are reproducible on Mac and Windows, and the same repro steps from Bug #58174 apply here:
## Steps to reproduce ##
1) nuget restore WorkingWithStyles/WorkingWithStyles.sln
2) msbuild /t:SignAndroidPackage WorkingWithStyles/Android/WorkingWithStyles.Android.csproj
3) Take note of content in WorkingWithStyles/Android/obj/Debug/
4) msbuild /t:Clean WorkingWithStyles/Android/WorkingWithStyles.Android.csproj
5) Again take note of content in WorkingWithStyles/Android/obj/Debug/
6) Observe leftover file `WorkingWithStyles.Android.csproj.CopyComplete`
## Environment ##
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.12.3
Repo Name: monodroid
Branch Name: d15-5
Build Revision: 12e1ed307ba15f186f2a2363815a5bf195c41370
FileListAbsolute.txt and .CopyComplete are msbuild file, its not something the android team manages. So this is an msbuild bug.
re:FileListAbsolute.txt, I tested with 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 but could not reproduce this.
re:CopyComplete, https://github.com/Microsoft/msbuild/pull/2878 .
Upstream PR has been merged. And we should have it in mono's msbuild shortly.