When I switch to another Mac server the provisioning fails because the Guid in the .csproj file is wrong. I haveo add 2 guids in the .csproj file like shown below and unload the project, comment the wrong one out, remove the comment from the correct one and reload the project.
Could you explain in more detail what you expect here and what specifically you believe the bug to be?
It sounds like your scenario could be related to the issue I filed in Bug #58047.
I think it is an architectural mistake to save only 1 provisioning guid in the projectfile. It should be connected to the a mac server. When I am at home I use a different Mac Server then when I am at the customers location. If the guid was connected to the Mac Server then during connection it could find the correct guid.
Yes, I believe #58047 is somewhat related. What I ask is somewhat of a missing feature then a bug I guess. The project is compiled correctly once the correct GUID is in place but it's a bit annoying that I have to change the GUID by hand all the time.
Information provided. Moving back to NEW state.
The provisioning name should be saved in the project instead of the GUID. I'm not sure what verison of Xamarin for Visual Studio you're using, but this issue is already fixed on our latest 15.4 preview.
Thanks for reporting!