1. Open an .NET Core project that implicitly builds its <Compile> nodes (<Compile Include="**\*.cs"/>).
2. Perform a rename _outside_ of VSM (e.g. a git mv) of one of the files in an expanded directory.
3. (notice that the folder does not update automatically, which is a completely separate issue)
4. Right click on the folder in VSM that contains the renamed file and choose "Refresh"
5. Notice that the old file name is still in the tree, but is now red, because it no longer exists
-> expected: this node should have been removed
6. Notice that the new file name does not appear at all
-> expected: a new node should be added for the new/renamed file