Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
ViewCell.ContextActions do not work if not closed before navigating back to previous page.
How to reproduce:
- Clone https://github.com/xamarin/xamarin-forms-samples.git
- Open interactivityListView.sln in Visual Studio For Mac 7.0.1
- Launch iOS project on iOS Simulator 10.3
- Swipe the first list view item.
- It shows the context menu "More" and "Delete"
- Leave the context action open.
- Click the "< Back" button in the toolbar.
- Swiping the first item in the list does not open the context menu anymore.
However, if the context menu is closed before navigating to another page it will function properly.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 55588 ***