macOS Sierra v 10.12.3
Xamarin v6.3 (Build 731)
1. Launch Xamarin Studio.
2. Open an existing file or create a new project.
3. Goto project.droid (or any available project) -->app.xaml.cs (or any file).
4. Goto 'View --> Pads --> Toolbox' menu pane.
5. In toolbox pane, check for "AXType" property for list items using Accessibility Inspector.
6. Observe VO behavior for the same.
'List items should have a valid "Role" property.
'List items doesnt have a valid role property. Role is 'AXUnknown'.
Voiceover doesn't read anything about the separator. There is just an empty navigation without any information being announced regarding the separators.
When role is empty, its type cant be identified. Voiceover wont read the element's role and label when it is focused. Loss of info to the users.
Update the 'accessibilityRole' property accordingly.
Please find the attachments in below link;
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 56632 ***