"1. Launch Xamarin Studio.
2. Navigate to 'Xamarin Studio Community--> Preferences' menu and hit Enter key to open its window.
3. Goto Source code --> Code Formatting --> XML document' pane.
4. In RHS of the pane, goto 'XML Format' tab menu item and hit enter.
5. Goto 'Advanced Settings --> Add --> Xpath Scope group'.
6. Using Accessibility Inspector, check if its defined completely."
Xpath Scope' is defined incompletely. Only top level group is present. The other UI elements are missing.
"Xpath Scope' should be defined with proper label/title as a group containing the following;
1. 'XPath Scope' text.
2. 'XPath Scope' edit field.
3. 'Add XPath Scope' button."
User will not be able to navigate properly using keyboard and also using voiceover. Voiceover will skip the other elements.
Please download repro video from below location.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 53624 ***
This issue is not fixed on the below provided build:
Visual Studio Community 2017 for Mac (Preview)
Version 7.3 Preview (7.3 build 510)
Hence reactivating this bug.
Incorrectly marked as duplicate of 53624
Fixed in version 184.108.40.2068 (master)
Author: iain holmes
Commit: 5c20e4ab22212bbc10cfc14ae7855e8f865b344d (mono/monodevelop)
we have verified the bug in Visual Studio Community 2017 for Mac (Preview)
Version 7.3 Preview (7.3 build 510)and the issue still repros.
As the issue got fixed in 220.127.116.118 (master) could you please give us the path to install the build/version?