Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report for Bug 52873 on
Developer Community or GitHub if you have new
information to add and do not yet see a matching new report.
If the latest results still closely match this report, you can use the
In special cases on GitHub you might also want the comments:
GitHub Markdown with public comments
Zoltan is having a few issues with auto-provisioning in recent XA.
* XA installs a new system mono, which can break all kinds of stuff.
* Also, if I have two xa trees, will they keep installing their own mono versions
back to back ?
* doing make mono will generate a cache file. Doing make clean in builds/ doesn't delete it, so doing make all in builds/ will use that instead of doing a rebuild.
* The .stamp file for android-sdk-tool is created even if the reset fails for some
reason, leading to strange bugs later on.
* The reset target for android-sdk-tool should be called 'reset-android-sdk-tool' instead of 'reset-android-sdks'.