Created attachment 19294 [details]
1. Launch Visual Studio RC 2017
2. Open File+New Project+Select "Crossplatform" from the Left Pane
3. Select "Cross Platform App"."New Crossplatform" window opens
4. Select "Blank App"
5. Press Ok button
6. Open Tools-->Options
7. "Options" window opens. Navigate to "Xamarin" and expand.
8. Select "iOS Settings"
9. Change Narrator mode to "Item Mode" using CAPS+up/down arrow keys
10. Tab to "Find xamarin Mac agent" button and press CAPS+Enter Key
11. "Xamarin Mac Agent Instructions" window opens.
12. Tab to "next button" and observe Narrator announcement
Narrator is not reading the "Next" button.
When Focus is on Next button Narrator is not reading anything.
Same issue is observed for "Close" button in "Xamarin mac Agent Window"
Note: In Inspect "Name" property Is defined correctly. In Narrator buddy log also showing narrator read the next button. But actually it is not reading
Narrator should read "Next" button while navigating using tab key
If narrator is not reading anything, it creates ambiguty to screen reader users
Created attachment 19295 [details]
Narrator buddy log
Commit: 4411d7accb1affca3e0dc48cc82330bb89e77a40 (xamarin/XamarinVS)
Created attachment 25087 [details]
Issue is fixed - Narrator is reading Next button
Verified the issue and the issue is fixed - Narrator is reading "Next" button, hence closing the bug.
Verified Windows Version:
Windows 10 Pro
OS Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.608)
Verified Visual Studio Build:
Visual Studio Enterprise 2017 d15rel
Version 15.5.0 Preview 1.0[27002.0.d15rel]
Xamarin Version: 220.127.116.115(50450332e)
Note: Please find the attached screenshot for more info.
[Screenshot: Issue is fixed - Narrator is reading Next button]