Created attachment 19281 [details]
1. Launch Visual Studio RC 2017
2. Open Tools-->Options-->Xamarin-->iOS Settings -->Find Xamarin Agent
3."Xamarin Mac Agent" window opens(Make sure that a mac is connected)
4. Launch Inspect tool
5. Using Tab navigate to the Mac Name which is connected.
6. Right click for context menu. Select Connect option
7. "Connect to Mac window" opens
8. Launch inspect tool
9. Observe Name property for "Username" and "Password" fields in inspect"
Name property is empty for "user Name" and "Password" fields
Name property should be defined as "User Name", "Password"
Screen Reader reads as "Editing" when focus is on "user Name" and "Password Fields". User rely on screen reader cannot identify name of the fields
Commit: 4411d7accb1affca3e0dc48cc82330bb89e77a40 (xamarin/XamarinVS)
Xamarin version (master) is not available to verify the issue.
Created attachment 25200 [details]
Inspect-Issue is fixed-Password edit box
Created attachment 25201 [details]
Inspect-Issue is fixed-Username edit box
Verified the issue and the issue is fixed - Name property is appropriate for "Username" and "Password" edit box, hence closing the bug.
Verified Windows Version:
Windows 10 Pro
OS Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.608)
Verified Visual Studio Build:
Visual Studio Enterprise 2017 d15rel
Version 15.5.0 Preview 1.0[27006.1.d15rel]
Xamarin Version: 188.8.131.529(dbde9cdd3)
Note: Please find the latest attachment for more info.