Created attachment 19273 [details]
1. Launch Visual Studio RC 2017
2. Open File+New Project+Select "Crossplatform" from the Left Pane
3. Select "Cross Platform App"."New Crossplatform" window opens
4. Select "Blank App"
5. Press Ok button
6. Solution Window Appears at Right pane
7. Tab to the "Solution Explorer"
8. Tab to the iOS App Name(Of Ex: App2.iOS)
9. Press Shift+F10 .Select "Archives" option from context menu
10. "Archive Manger" opens
12. Launch Inspect tool
13. Using Tab navigate to "Platform" combo box
14. Observe Name property of the combo box in inspect
Name property is empty
Name property should be defined as "Platform"
User Rely on screen reader cannot identify the Name of the combo box
Created attachment 19274 [details]
Narrator buddy log
Fixed in version 18.104.22.1683 (master)
Commit: 1be1167fbd9c1c5606aee08e1445c00558ea5a3f (xamarin/XamarinVS)
Xamarin version 22.214.171.1243 (master) is not available to verify the issue.
Created attachment 25185 [details]
Inspect-Issue is fixed-Platform combo box
Created attachment 25186 [details]
Narrator buddy-Issue is fixed-Platform combo box
Verified the issue and the issue is fixed - Name property is appropriate for "Platform" combo box, hence closing the bug.
Verified Windows Version:
Windows 10 Pro
OS Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.608)
Verified Visual Studio Build:
Visual Studio Enterprise 2017 d15rel
Version 15.5.0 Preview 1.0[27006.1.d15rel]
Xamarin Version: 126.96.36.1999(dbde9cdd3)
Note: Please find the attachment for more info.