Created attachment 19272 [details]
1. Launch the application
2. Go to File > New > Project
3. Select Cross-Platform > Cross Platform App
4. Select Blank App and Accept
5. Navigate to Project name (App*.Droid) in Solution Explorer and select properties from context menu
6. Click on Android Options in LHS pane and press Tab key to navigate to 'Edit Pre-build' and 'Edit Post-build' buttons
7. Observe the button theme(button gets highlighted but text colour doesn't change accordingly)
As soon as the button is focused and highlighted, text colour should change as per the high contrast theme
In High Contrast Black theme, when the button is focused, button is highlighted but text colour remains white
And, In High Contrast White theme, both the buttons get highlighted but text colour remains black
OS: Windows RS1
Visual Studio Version: Visual Studio Enterprise 2017RC(15.0.25928.0)
Xamarin Version: 22.214.171.124
We're including new Properties, Manifests and Entitlements editor on 15.3 (d15-3).
However, in 126.96.36.199 (d15-3) we're still failing on HC black theme for all the new Property pages (not for the manifest or entitlements editors).
I'm leaving this bug as confirmed until we fix it.
Fixed in version 188.8.131.52 (master)
Commit: 8405edd871db5285d82128c81c3dbf8ca30a61a6 (xamarin/XamarinVS)
Xamarin Version 184.108.40.206 (master) is not available to verify the issue.
Created attachment 25194 [details]
HCB-Issue is not fixed-Edit Pre-build and Edit Post-build buttons
Created attachment 25195 [details]
HCW-Issue is not fixed-Edit Pre-build and Edit Post-build buttons
Verified the issue and the issue is not fixed, hence reactivating the bug.
1. When the button get focused button's text is displayed in white color. It should display in black color as per high contrast black standards.
2. When the button get focused button's text is displayed in black color. It should display in white color as per high contrast white standards.
Verified Windows Version:
Windows 10 Pro
OS Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.608)
Verified Visual Studio Build:
Visual Studio Enterprise 2017 d15rel
Version 15.5.0 Preview 1.0[27006.1.d15rel]
Xamarin Version: 220.127.116.119(dbde9cdd3)
Note: Please find the attachment for more info.
1.HCB-Issue is not fixed-Edit Pre-build and Edit Post-build buttons
2.HCW-Issue is not fixed-Edit Pre-build and Edit Post-build buttons
Per Jose, he believes this is an issue with the Windows VS IDE itself, not the Xamarin VS tools. Consulted with Salieu Njie, and he said to make a vSTS work item for the VS IDE team to address. As such, created VSTS work item 566518 (https://devdiv.visualstudio.com/DevDiv/_workitems/edit/566518) for Windows VS IDE team to address.