1. Launch Visual Studio RC 2017
2. Open File+New Project+Select "Crossplatform" from the Left Pane
3. Select "Cross Platform App"."New Crossplatform" window opens
4. Select "Blank App"
5. Press Ok button
6. Solution Window Appears at Right pane
7. Tab to the "Solution Explorer"
8. Tab to the iOS App Name(Of Ex: App2.iOS)
9. Press Shift+F10 .Select "Archives" option from context menu
10. "Archive Manger" opens
12. Launch Inspect tool
13. Using tab navigate to the Application name in Right Navigation Pane
1. Name property is defined as "Xamarin.visualstudio.publishing.Presentation.ViewModels.ArchiveModel 1 of 1 selected"
2. Created date, Version and error text are not part of Name property
1. Name property should be defined as "App2.iOS"(Application Name)
2. Created date, version should be included in Name property
3. Error/Info text "The archiving Process has failed. Please see the Errors section for more details" should be defined in Help Text/Full Description
User Rely on screen reader cannot identify the name property and application details of Application
Created attachment 19268 [details]
Created attachment 19269 [details]
Narrator buddy log
Fixed in version 18.104.22.1683 (master)
Commit: 1be1167fbd9c1c5606aee08e1445c00558ea5a3f (xamarin/XamarinVS)
Xamarin version 22.214.171.1243 (master) is not available to verify the issue.
Created attachment 25191 [details]
Inspect Log-Issue is not fixed
Created attachment 25192 [details]
Narrator buddy Log-Issue is not fixed
Verified the issue and the issue is partially fixed, hence reactivating the bug.
1. Name is defined properly for archive file.
2. Creation Date and Version are defined in help text but the error message "The archiving Process has failed. Please see the Errors section for more details" is not defined in Help text or Full description.
Verified Windows Version:
Windows 10 Pro
OS Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.608)
Verified Visual Studio Build:
Visual Studio Enterprise 2017 d15rel
Version 15.5.0 Preview 1.0[27006.1.d15rel]
Xamarin Version: 126.96.36.1999(dbde9cdd3)
Note: Please find the attachment for more info.
[Attachment: Inspect Log-Issue is not fixed and
Narrator buddy Log-Issue is not fixed]