1. Launch Visual Studio RC 2017
2. Open File+New Project+Select "Crossplatform" from the Left Pane
3. Select "Cross Platform App"."New Crossplatform" window opens
4. Select "Blank App"
5. Press Ok button
6. Solution Window Appears at Right pane
7. Tab to the "Solution Explorer"
8. Tab to the iOS App Name(Of Ex: App2.iOS)
9. Press Shift+F10 .Select "Archives" option from context menu
10. "Archive Manger" opens
12. Launch Inspect tool
13. Using tab navigate to the Application name below to "Current Solution"
14. Observe Name property in inspect tool
Name property Is defined as "Xamarin.visualstudio.publishing.Presentation.ViewModels.ArchiveModel 1 of 1 selected"
Nam property should be defined as
Screen reader reads inappropriate name defined in inspect which creates ambiguity to visually imparied users
Created attachment 19265 [details]
Created attachment 19266 [details]
Narrator buddy log
Fixed in version 18.104.22.1683 (master)
Commit: 1be1167fbd9c1c5606aee08e1445c00558ea5a3f (xamarin/XamarinVS)
Xamarin version 22.214.171.1243 (master) is not available to verify the issue
Created attachment 25188 [details]
Inspect-Issue is fixed-Application name
Created attachment 25189 [details]
Narrator buddy-Issue is fixed-Application name
Verified the issue and the issue is fixed - Name is defined properly for the Application name under Current solution , hence closing the bug.
Verified Windows Version:
Windows 10 Pro
OS Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.608)
Verified Visual Studio Build:
Visual Studio Enterprise 2017 d15rel
Version 15.5.0 Preview 1.0[27006.1.d15rel]
Xamarin Version: 126.96.36.1999(dbde9cdd3)
Note: Please find the latest attachment for more info.