1. Launch Visual Studio RC 2017
2. Open File+New Project+Select "Crossplatform" from the Left Pane
3. Select "Cross Platform App"."New Crossplatform" window opens
4. Select "Blank App"
5. Press Ok button
6. Solution Window Appears at Right pane
7. Tab to the "Solution Explorer"
8. Tab to the iOS App Name(Of Ex: App2.iOS) and press Shift+F10
9. Select "Properties" option from the list. press Enter Key. App2.iOS Properties window appears
10. Select "iOS Bundle singing" tab from left pane
11. Launch Inspect tool
Observe Name property for
"Custom entitlements" , "custom resource rules","Additional arguments" edit boxes
Observe Name property for "Identity" and "Provisioning profile" combo boxes in inspect
Observe Name property for "..." and ">" buttons.
-->Name property for "Custom entitlements" edit box is defined as "Additional Arguments"
-->Name property is empty for
"custom resource rules",Delete repeated word arguments" edit boxes
Name property is empty for "Identity" and "Provisioning profile" combo boxes
Name property is defined as "..." for Browse folders button
Name property is defined as ">" for extra options button
Name property should be defined for all the edit boxes , combo boxes and buttons
User Rely on screenreaders cannot identify Correct Name of the Control
Created attachment 19248 [details]
Inspect and narrator buddy logs
Commit: 30589af5390b21b8b1159e0dd10e7eb74b34f835 (xamarin/XamarinVS)
Xamarin version (master) is not available to verify the bug.
Created attachment 25182 [details]
Issue is fixed-Inspect and Narrator buddy Logs
Verified the issue and the issue is fixed - Name property is appropriate for edit boxes, combo boxes and buttons, hence closing the bug.
Verified Windows Version:
Windows 10 Pro
OS Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.608)
Verified Visual Studio Build:
Visual Studio Enterprise 2017 d15rel
Version 15.5.0 Preview 1.0[27005.0.d15rel]
Xamarin Version: 184.108.40.2069(50450332e)
Note: Please find the attachment for more info.
[Attachment:Issue is fixed-Inspect and Narrator buddy Logs]