1. Launch Visual Studio RC 2017
2. Open File+New Project+Select "Crossplatform" from the Left Pane
3. Select "Cross Platform App"."New Crossplatform" window opens
4. Select "Blank App"
5. Press Ok button
6. Solution Window Appears at Right pane
7. Tab to the "Solution Explorer"
8. Tab to the iOS App Name(Of Ex: App2.iOS) and press Shift+F10
9. Select "Properties" option from the list. press Enter Key. App2.iOS Properties window appears
10. Select "iOS OnDemand Resources" tab from left pane
11. Launch inspect tool
12. Observe "Name" property of below edit boxes in the inspect
Name property of "Initial tags" defined as "iOS OnDemand Resources"
Name property is empty for "Prefetch Order" edit box
Name property should be defined as "Initial Tags"
Name property should be defined as "Prefetch Order"
User Rely on screen readers cannot identify the Name of the edit box
Created attachment 19245 [details]
Created attachment 19246 [details]
Narrator buddy log
Commit: 30589af5390b21b8b1159e0dd10e7eb74b34f835 (xamarin/XamarinVS)
Xamarin Version (master) is not available to verify the issue.
Created attachment 25168 [details]
Issue is fixed-Inspect and Narrator buddy Logs
Verified the issue and the issue is fixed - Name property is appropriate for "Initial Tags" and "Pre-fetch order" edit box, hence closing the bug.
Verified Windows Version:
Windows 10 Pro
OS Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.608)
Verified Visual Studio Build:
Visual Studio Enterprise 2017 d15rel
Version 15.5.0 Preview 1.0[27005.0.d15rel]
Xamarin Version: 220.127.116.119(50450332e)
Note: Please find the attachment for more info.
[Attachment: Issue is fixed-Inspect and Narrator buddy logs]