Created attachment 19150 [details]
Inspect and narrator buddy logs
1. Launch Visual Studio RC 2017
2. Open File+New Project+Select "Crossplatform" from the Left Pane
3. Select "Cross Platform App"."New Crossplatform" window opens
4. Select "Blank App"
5. Press Ok button
6. Open Tools-->Options
7. "Options" window opens. Navigate to "Xamarin" and expand.
8. Select "iOS Settings"
9. Tab to "Find xamarin Mac agent" button and press Enter Key
10. "Xamarin Mac Agent Instructions" window opens. Press ESC.
11. Xamarin Mac Agent window opens
12. Tab to "Add Mac" button and press Enter
13. "Add Mac" dialog opens.
14. launch Inspect tool
15. Observe Name property for "Enter Mac address or IP address" edit box in inspect
Name Property Is Empty
Name Property should be defined as "Enter Mac address or Ip address"
User who Rely on screen reader cannot identify the name of the control. Screen reader reads only the control type if Name property is empty
Created attachment 19169 [details]
Xamarin version (master) is not available.
Created attachment 25202 [details]
Inspect-Issue is fixed-Enter MAC name or IP address
Created attachment 25203 [details]
Narrator buddy-Issue is fixed-Enter MAC name or IP address
Though the UI is changed as "Enter server name or IP address",user does not have any impact and the name property is appropriate to the context, hence closing the bug.
Verified Windows Version:
Windows 10 Pro
OS Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.608)
Verified Visual Studio Build:
Visual Studio Enterprise 2017 d15rel
Version 15.5.0 Preview 1.0[27006.1.d15rel]
Xamarin Version: 126.96.36.1999(dbde9cdd3)
Note: Please find the latest attachment for more info.