Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
GitHub or Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Delegate.Remove with 4.2 updates changed behavior for combined delegate. It may be even better than was before, but it differs from Microsoft .Net.
public static class Program
public static void Main(string args)
Action a = A;
Action b = B;
Action c = C;
Action s = a + b + c + Console.WriteLine;
(s - (a + c))(); //ABC
public static void A()
public static void B()
public static void C()
Not sure, if it really needs to be fixed.
That clearly seems like a bug on the .NET side. I will check tomorrow what is the behaviour on windows.
Here is some information about it: https://confluence.jetbrains.com/plugins/servlet/mobile#content/view/42337747
Ok, thank you for the additional information. I will check the behaviour and implementation on .NET, and will fix it ASAP.
Thank you for the report!
Fixed with https://github.com/mono/mono/commit/20df1ab1ffbc1d937a8568ae80457669b740541c
I have checked this issue with latest mono master MonoFramework-MDK-188.8.131.523.macos10.xamarin.universal_dcb167189d14e2b55ccd128bfc2b5e5483ea0808 and its working fine .
Now getting following expected output in console on implementing code mentioned in console project.
Screencast : http://www.screencast.com/t/V6cPcEjYWe
Full Environment Info: https://gist.github.com/Arpit360/7894b76414dafa05a21b
Hence closing this issue.
I have checked this issue latest C6SR1 Mono 184.108.40.206 and observed that on implementing attached code snippet in console App and getting expected output in console.
Environment Info: https://gist.github.com/Arpit360/2fd3b86736341972ac56