When tapping outside of the editor to lose focus, the text value is not updated if autocorrect substitutes a word.
## Steps to reproduce
1. Run sample in the simulator (I tested this on 9.1)
2. Tap the editor
3. Close the suggestions bar on the keyboard (if the keyboard has not appeared, hit cmd + k)
4. Type in some characters until you see the autocorrect prompt (eg. "Ciua")
5. Tap outside of the editor (note the keyboard dismisses and the autocorrect substitution
6. Tap the button and note the label text
## Expected result
As per the Objective-C sample, the contents of the label (from the text value of the editor / textfield) should be the same as the corrected value
## Actual result
The text is the value of the string before it has been corrected
Should be fixed in 2.3.4-pre1. Thank you!
I have checked this issue with xamarin.forms 2.3.4-pre1 and observed that this issue has been fixed.
Hence closing this issue.