Bug 31998 (vs-504788) - Names of TestFixtures are wrong in Tree
Summary: Names of TestFixtures are wrong in Tree
Alias: vs-504788
Product: Xamarin Studio
Classification: Desktop
Component: NUnit (show other bugs)
Version: 5.9
Hardware: PC Windows
: Normal normal
Target Milestone: 15.6
Assignee: Mike Krüger
Depends on:
Reported: 2015-07-16 04:56 UTC by Alex
Modified: 2017-10-09 09:11 UTC (History)
2 users (show)

Tags: vs-sync
Is this bug a regression?: ---
Last known good build:

Problem with names in panel tree (36.50 KB, image/jpeg)
2015-07-16 04:56 UTC, Alex

Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in read-only mode.

Please join us on Visual Studio Developer Community and in the Xamarin and Mono organizations on GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related Links.

Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we make these adjustments and improvements for the future.

Please create a new report on Developer Community or GitHub with your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.

Related Links:

Description Alex 2015-07-16 04:56:41 UTC
Created attachment 12054 [details]
Problem with names in panel tree

In sln-project created stucture with 3 WebDrivers. 
In 'Unit tests panel' names of TestFixtures are wrong (see picture) and their names changed to the nearest in tree list when you move mouse over it.


public class WebDriver<TWebDriver> where TWebDriver : IWebDriver, new()
   public IWebDriver wD = new TWebDriver();
   [TestFixtureSetUp] public void InitTestFixture() {...}

   [TestCase("","","", TestName = "t001 Start")]
   public void t001 (string sLogin, string sPsw, string sOrg)
   { ... }


Comment 1 Udham Singh 2015-08-07 08:34:45 UTC
I have checked this issue and able to reproduce this. Please refer the screencast : http://www.screencast.com/t/wAP7OrAoL

Ide Log : https://gist.github.com/Udham1/ca5248a0e149191c0acf

Note : I have checked the same issue on Mac with XS and getting the same behaviour.

Environment Info : 

=== Xamarin Studio ===

Version 5.9.5 (build 9)
Installation UUID: 1acc211c-3883-4e33-b4d2-ad3b5d55c2c8
	Microsoft .NET 4.0.30319.18449
	GTK+ 2.24.22 (MS-Windows theme)
	GTK# 2.12.26

=== Xamarin.Android ===

Version: 5.1.5 (Enterprise Edition)
Android SDK: D:\Backup_OldMachine\D Drive\SDK\SDK\android-sdk
	Supported Android versions:
		2.3    (API level 10)
		4.0.3  (API level 15)
		4.1    (API level 16)
		4.2    (API level 17)
		4.3    (API level 18)
		4.4    (API level 19)
		4.4.87 (API level 20)
		5.0    (API level 21)
		5.1    (API level 22)
Java SDK: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_67
java version "1.7.0_67"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_67-b01)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.65-b04, mixed mode)

=== Xamarin Android Player ===

Not Installed

=== Build Information ===

Release ID: 509050009
Git revision: b99cb19a1d3b15d8980c4616f13f837457e5b292
Build date: 2015-07-28 02:41:02-04
Xamarin addins: d53d6eceb828422f3d4aff8547f2f6bab6c9ea58

=== Operating System ===

Windows 6.2.9200.0 (64-bit)