Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report for Bug 20047 on
GitHub or Developer Community if you have new
information to add and do not yet see a matching new report.
If the latest results still closely match this report, you can use the
In special cases on GitHub you might also want the comments:
GitHub Markdown with public comments
Description of Problem:
Exception during call to Web API controller.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
1. Use MONO 3.4.0 compiled and installed on CentOS 6.5 X64.
2. Create a Console Application (I used VS).
3. Add "Microsoft ASP.NET Web API 2.1 OWIN Self Host" by nuget (5.1.2).
4. Create a ApiController like this page:http://www.asp.net/web-api/overview/working-with-http/sending-html-form-data,-part-2.
5. Try to upload file by form.
6. You will get Server response HttpCode:415.
The main reason for the problem is:
Requst.Content.Headers.ContentType is null,but you can see it by Request.Content.Headers["Content-Type"].