We want something like CodeRush's debugger visualizer:
- show variables' values in the context method *on the code editor* (instead of another perspective).
- also make return value visible
- bonus if it can show some "future" values.
- expression explorer view that shows computation results for each branching node.
- except expressions with side effect (I assume this requires XS to judge if an expression has side effect or not, which does not sound very easy.)
huh, bugzilla somehow dropped my summary text...