I have a NetTcp WCF service with callback contract that functions like a chat server with .Net 4 and Mono clients.
Both .Net and Mono clients can connect and communicate with the server, but the callback is never called on the Mono clients.
- NetTcpBinding's Security is None
- Service's InstanceContextMode is Single
- Clients' use DuplexClientBase
- IChatService interface's service contract looks like this: [ServiceContract(CallbackContract = typeof(IChatClient), SessionMode = SessionMode.Required)]
- Both the service and callback interfaces use IsOneWay for operation contracts. I've disabled that and it still doesn't get called.
- Firewall disabled on Mono (Mac) client and service (Windows)
No exceptions on client or server.
I have the same issue using Mono 3.2.3 on OSX.