Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Step to reproduce:
1. Open Touches_Classic sample application in MD
2. Run (Release) or Debug (Debug) the application
3. Change the view of device to Landscape
1. Touch any image and try to drag it, observe that user is not able to drag the image.
2. Touch background and move your finger on screen, observe that any of the image start moving randomly.
3. Images moves to bottom side of the page and user is not able scroll the page.
Application should perform its correct functionality as in Portrait view.
1. Touch any image and try to drag it, user should able to drag the image.
2. Touch background and move your finger on screen, any of the image should not start moving .
3. User should be able to scroll the page in landscape view.
iOS device log:
MD 22.214.171.124 Stable
iPhone4 iOS 5.0
Note:In portrait view when multiple images overlap to each other completely, the text "Double tab the background to move the" appears at bottom of the screen, it seems that the sentence is incomplete so the complete sentence should be some thing like "Double tab the background to move the images".
This issue also exist with "Touches_GestureRecognizers" sample application.
On changing the view of device to Landscape, user is not able to drag the image correctly.
iOS Device log:
iPhone 4S iOS 6.0
monotouch-samples-master (latest commit 597676e64d)
Note: In portrait view it is working fine.
Fixed issues with Touches_Classic sample. Now user able to drag images in landscape mode.
Fixed issues with Touches_GestureRecognizers sample. Now user able to drag images in
Today, we have checked this issue with latest IOS sample:
App info: monotouch-samples-master-ea6fba720546d3b5b281e923a7fd119104cc396f
Now, "Touches_GestureRecognizers" and "Touches_Classic" sample work fine in landscape mode. User is able to drag images in landscape mode.
Device info: iPhone 4S (iOS 7.0.4)
XS 4.2.2 (build 2)
Mono 3.2.4 ((no/294f999)
Hence, closing this issue.