Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Created attachment 2765 [details]
The is the report generated by Mac OSX on Force Quit of MonoDevelop
The crash is instant and fatal; View details does not function; Monodevelop then hangs and fails to terminate properly, requiring a manual Force Quit.
This began to happen after adding an MySql database connection (previously working fine), then attempting to generate a Linq class, then editing the name of the database connection. There is another connection which is not available at the moment.
I've tried disabling the Database Add-ins and re-enabling them. I removed the offending database connections; others can be seen from the Database Browser and appear to function properly.
I doubt the attached trace will shed much light but here it is anyway...about 5k lines long...
I'm almost completely new to MonoDevelop so please forgive any clumsiness about this, my first bug report!
The database addin is no longer supported.