Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Created attachment 2400 [details]
I've attached a screen shot. Basically the LLS stays at 100% but has only recieved 57 msgs. Never gets more, but leaves the CPU pegged.
I kill LLC and all them seems fine.
Installation UUID: 438ac2b5-07c9-45e7-a8ce-eac5ad86371d
Mono 2.10.9 (tarball)
Package version: 210090011
Apple Developer Tools:
Xcode 4.3.3 (1178)
Mono for Android: 184.108.40.206234518
Android SDK: /Users/vink/Library/Developer/Xamarin/android-sdk-mac_x86
Supported Android versions:
Version: 1.6 ApiLevel: 4
Version: 2.1 ApiLevel: 7
Version: 2.2 ApiLevel: 8
Version: 2.3 ApiLevel: 10
Version: 3.1 ApiLevel: 12
Version: 4.0 ApiLevel: 14
Version: 4.0.3 ApiLevel: 15
Java SDK: /usr/bin
Release ID: 30003005
Git revision: 3d53e1366933298a3fe0cdc6d0f7d00c9916564c-dirty
Build date: 2012-07-27 19:06:34+0000
Xamarin addins: 73ecde7c48d943adb6e33d511d3cf0661d006801
Mac OS X 10.7.4
Darwin mac.local 11.4.0 Darwin Kernel Version 11.4.0
Mon Apr 9 19:32:15 PDT 2012
Can you provide a test case where this happens?
I'm not able to repro the issue.I know that makes it horribly hard to locate.
This bug has been in the NEEDINFO state with no changes for the last 90 days. Can we put this back into the NEW or CONFIRMED state, or are we still awaiting response?
If there is no change in the status of this bug over the next two weeks, this bug will be marked as NORESPONSE.
This bug has not been changed from the NEEDINFO state since my previous comment, marking as RESOLVED NORESPONSE.
Please feel free to REOPEN this bug at any time if you are still experiencing the issue. Please add the requested information and set the bug back to the NEW (or CONFIRMED) state.