Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Created attachment 25385 [details]
I downloaded de app XamarinCRM from https://www.xamarin.com/prebuilt
When i run the app in the LG 440AR with debbuging after a while the debbuging stops and the app crashes
1) First i navigate the app to some nested pages: products, sales, etc
2) Then i switch to other apps like youtube, camera, maps, browser, etc with high memory usage.
3) Then came back to the XamarinCRM app. The app restart from initial page.
4) Here the debbuger stops working.
5) I do the same point 2 and 3. The app exits
6) I try to reopen the app again and get a message "XamarinCRM has stoped unexpected"
Created attachment 25386 [details]
Created attachment 25387 [details]
Created attachment 25429 [details]
Log Run where app died (filtered with xamarin word)
Created attachment 25430 [details]
Log run where debug stops