Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report for Bug 55085 on
Developer Community if you have new
information to add and do not yet see a matching new report.
If the latest results still closely match this report, you can use the
when we change the orientation of remote stimulator it get shrink.
Step to reproduce:
1. Launch any iOS solution on remote simulator.
2. After successful app launch maximise the simulator window.
3. Now change the simulator orientation by clicking on left rotate icon present at the top.
4. Now minimised the simulator window.
5. Again change the simulator orientation
Expected Result: When we change orientation UI remains scale to fit only
Actual result : UI get shrink when we change orientation
*Remote iOS Simulator version 18.104.22.168
Created attachment 21467 [details]
orientation change logs