Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
GitHub or Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
The layout of the tree tabs on the left of the MacDoc app has some oddities and inconsistencies:
* The tree has a different background than index/search.
* Index/search show a focus border, which looks odd and overlaps adjacent widgets. The tree doesn't which looks better. They don't need to show focus borders - the selected item in the list shows the focus color very clearly.
*The widths of the lists in the search and index tabs aren't the same, which looks strange when switching between them.
* The search and index lists have a gap at the bottom that's used for the initial "updating" message, but after that is wasted. Maybe "Updating" could be overlaid on the list, or the lists could be made bigger when the message disappears.
* The index search entry and the index list overlap (especially their focus borders).
* The rounded corner at the top left looks strange where it meets the border, and is inconsistent with the bottom right corner.
* After shrinking the window as small as it will go, the index list remains much too short. The window needs a minimum size.
Mostly better in master