Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Created attachment 19596 [details]
• Windows 10.
• Version 1067.
• Build 14393.607.
Visual Studio and Xamarin:
• VS 2017 RC Enterprise.
• Xamarin For VS 126.96.36.1990.
• Xamarin Profiler 1.0.4
1. Install Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 (Enable .Net, Android Emulators, Mobile Development Features).
2. Launch Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 and Log in with valid VS details.
3. Map Xamarin Account to Visual Studio (Tools -> Xamarin Account -> provide Valid Credentials).
4. Create New project (Template C# -> Cross Platform -> Xamarin template).
5. Select Debug Mode -> ARM -> Select App Name.Droid -> Select Android Emulator.
6. Build the application (Application Should Build Successfully).
"1. Run Pre-requisite
2. Navigate to Top status bar of ""Visual Studio 2017 RC"" >Analyze> Xamarin Profiler> , then Press ENTER to launch Xamarin Profiler.
(Xamarin Profiler is launched.)
""General"" tab button-> All Instruments-> ""Allocations"" of Instrument list-> ""Track scale change"" thumb
"In inspect ""Is Transform /Transform2 pattern available"" is false for ""Thumb"" localized control type.
Narrator: The narrator is announcing as "" Left/Right arrow"""
"In inspect ""Is Transform /Transform2 pattern available"" should be true for ""Thumb"" localized control type.
Narrator: The narrator should announce as "" Track scale zoomed out/in"""
The narrator won't announce about movement of thumb, when user moves it, it announces "Left/right arrow"
Created attachment 19766 [details]
Added narrator buddy
moving to 15.4
There is no ITransformProvider2 for WPF, hence we can't expose automation properties like Zoom / CanZoom ...
Setting this a INVALID.
If it is a WPF issue which cant be fixed from your end, please change the resolved reason to "Upstream" allowing us to have a discussion with WPF team.
For more details please refer:
ITransformProvider2 is only available for UWP apps, not WPF, therefore there is no Zoom / CanZoom patterns. So we can't fix it.