Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Created attachment 19588 [details]
7. Navigation button of Inspector view pane_Name Property
• Windows 10.
• Version 1067.
• Build 14393.607.
Visual Studio and Xamarin:
• VS 2017 RC Enterprise.
• Xamarin For VS 22.214.171.1240.
• Xamarin Profiler 1.0.4
1. Install Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 (Enable .Net, Android Emulators, Mobile Development Features).
2. Launch Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 and Log in with valid VS details.
3. Map Xamarin Account to Visual Studio (Tools -> Xamarin Account -> provide Valid Credentials).
4. Create New project (Template C# -> Cross Platform -> Xamarin template).
5. Select Debug Mode -> ARM -> Select App Name.Droid -> Select Android Emulator.
6. Build the application (Application Should Build Successfully).
"1. Run Pre-requisite
2. Navigate to Top status bar of ""Visual Studio 2017 RC"" >Analyze> Xamarin Profiler> , then Press ENTER to launch Xamarin Profiler.
(Xamarine Profiler is launched.)
""General"" tab button-> All Instruments-> ""Allocations"" of Instrument list-> Allocations-> Navigation button of the "" Inspector View"" pane.
"The name property is Empty for Navigation button(ie. On the top right corner) of Inspector view pane.
Narrator: The narrator is announcing as "" image"" for the ""navigation button"" of ""Inspector View"" pane."
"The name property should not be Empty for Navigation button(ie. On the top right corner) of Inspector view pane.
Narrator: The narrator should announce as "" Navigation Button"" for the ""navigation button"" of ""Inspector View"" pane.
The screen reader user won't able to hide/unhide the Inspector view pane
Fixed in version 126.96.36.199 (master)
Author: Jose Miguel Torres
Commit: f857f11e8f15048d1cda99fb900c26216ee0ba56 (xamarin/profiler)
Created attachment 20061 [details]
Issue persists, as shown in repro attachment: Navigation button of Inspector view pane_Name Property
The issue still persists, as highlighted in repro-attachment.
Verified the bug in the below profiler version: 188.8.131.52
This issues have to be tested from 1.3 on. Hence re-closing it again.
Bug is retested and verified in below builds:
Visual Studio Enterprise 2015 Update3
Xamarin Profiler Version- XamarinProfiler.Windows.Installer.1.3.1-116
Actual Result- The issue still persists, as highlighted in repro-attachment.
Tested on 184.108.40.206 and it's working. See attachment.
Created attachment 21523 [details]
tested and working on 220.127.116.11
Verified the issue in version 18.104.22.168
Issue got fixed. Hence closing bug.