Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
OS: OSX (Version: 10.11.6)
1. Install Xamarin Studio.
2. Launch Xamarin Studio.
3. Navigate to top menu bar of the Xamarin studio> File> New Solution> Press ENTER
("Choose a template for your new project" wizard is opened)
4. Navigate to App under Multiplatform> Forms app under Xamarin.Forms
5. Navigate to Next button> Press ENTER
('Configure your Form app' wizard is opened.)
6. Fill the App name, check all the target platform-check box, select use portable class library radio button, use XAML for user interface files.
7. Navigate to Next button> Press ENTER
(Configure your new project" wizard is opened)
8. Navigate to Create> Press ENTER.
(New project is created)
9. Turn VoiceOver ON using Command + F5.
"1. Run Pre-requisite
2. Navigate to Top menu bar of ""Xamarin Studio"" > Run> Start Profiling, then Press ENTER to launch Xamarin Profiler.
(Xamarine Profiler is launched.)
3. General buttons ->All instruments- > Start profiling->
4. Press caps + right arrow to navigate Allocations, call tree... Tab items.
5. Press caps + right arrow to navigate the Tab items of ""Inspector View"" pane.
6. Press caps+ right arrow to navigate each and every interactive elements.
(Note: The above issue found with all the tab items in ""Inspector View"" pane of this application)
"Using CAPS+RIGHT/LEFT arrow keys the actual VoiceOver focus order is as below:
Allocations tab-> Call tree-> Snapshots-> Console-> Navigation pane button-> All allocation (this is text element)-> Vertical splitter-> RHS pane tab (Information-> stack trace-> paths to roots)-> table->...
These data grid and tab items are not accessible using keyboard, Only accessible with VoiceOver focus."
"Using CAPS+RIGHT/LEFT arrow keys the Expected VoiceOver focus order should be as below:
Allocations tab-> Call tree-> Snapshots-> Console-> Navigation pane button of ""Inspector View"" Pane -> All allocation (this is text element)-> Table-> Vertical splitter-> ""Inspector View"" Pane (Information-> stack trace-> paths to roots)->..."
The screen reader user may be confused if order is not proper.
We have to download this video from the below link to watch:
Please find the repro video (BUG_51893_ReproVideo) in the below path:
This should work as expected now with the other fixes we added for keyboard navigation on the main window, so closing.
Verified this bug on build :-
Visual Studio for Preview Version 10 (7.0 build 3002)
Xamarin.Profiler Verion: 1.5.4
Xamarin.iOS Version: 10.10.0.25 (Visual Studio Enterprise)
Xamarin.Android Version: 220.127.116.11 (Visual Studio Enterprise)
Build Information :-
Screen cast link :-
Created attachment 22939 [details]
Voiceover focus order_still exist
Verified issue, we could see that issue still exist. Hence reactivating this bug.
Xamarin Studio version:6.3(build 731)
Xamarin profiler version:1.5.4-19
This is a duplicated issue.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 51891 ***
Created attachment 26283 [details]
New guidance from C&E management
As the parent bug (bug 51891)is in REOPENED state, this bug is currently not actionable to us. Hence reassigning to you, please assign back to us once parent bug is ready for verification.
Please find the attached new guidance from the C&E Management Team.