Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
OS: OSX (Version: 10.11.6)
1. Install Xamarin Studio.
2. Launch Xamarin Studio.
3. Navigate to top menu bar of the Xamarin studio> File> New Solution> Press ENTER
("Choose a template for your new project" wizard is opened)
4. Navigate to App under Multiplatform> Forms app under Xamarin.Forms
5. Navigate to Next button> Press ENTER
('Configure your Form app' wizard is opened.)
6. Fill the App name, check all the target platform-check box, select use portable class library radio button, use XAML for user interface files.
7. Navigate to Next button> Press ENTER
(Configure your new project" wizard is opened)
8. Navigate to Create> Press ENTER.
(New project is created)
9. Turn VoiceOver ON using Commond + F5.
"1. Run Pre-requisite
2. Navigate to Top menu bar of ""Xamarin Studio"" > Run> Start Profiling, then Press ENTER to launch Xamarin Profiler.
(Xamarine Profiler is launched.)
3. Navigate to ""General"" Button (LHS) using CAPS+RIGHT ARROW.
4. Using CAPS+RIGHT ARROW, VoiceOver user could navigate each and every elements of the current window.
"The VoiceOver is not able to differentiate between the currently opened and non-opened tab button.
Example: Out of General and Advanced tab button, if General button is opened currently, then VoiceOver should intimate about this.
Note: The VoiceOver should announce as ""Selected"" for opened tab button(ie. General button)"
The VoiceOver should announce in such a way that Voiceover user could understand, which tab button is opened and which is not.
The Screen Reader user won't able to understand the contents belongs to which Tab button(General/Advanced).
We have to download the video to watch from the below link:
Please find the repro video (BUG_51884_ReproVideo) in the below path:
This should be fixed in 15.2 already
Created attachment 22916 [details]
Verified issue, issue got fixed. Hence closing this bug.
Xamarin Studio version:6.3(build 731)
Xamarin profiler version:1.5.4-19