Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Created attachment 19177 [details]
1. Launch Visual Studio RC 2017
2. Open File+New Project+Select "Crossplatform" from the Left Pane
3. Select "Cross Platform App"."New Crossplatform" window opens
4. Select "Blank App"
5. Press Ok button
6. Solution Window Appears at Right pane
7. Tab to the "Solution Explorer"
8. Tab to the App Name(Of Ex: App2.Droid) and press Shift+F10
9. Select "Properties" option from the list 10. press Enter Key. Properties window appears
10. Select "Android options" from Left pane
11. Select "Linker" tab item
12. launch inspect tool
13. Observe Name property for "Linking" combo box in inspect
Name property for "Linking" combo box is defined as "Learnmore"
Name property should be defined as "Linking"
User Rely on screen reader will get incorrect results if the Name property is incorrect
Created attachment 19178 [details]
Commit: e67f8a5b44dddad4d636e928c23d87d48342b2bc (xamarin/XamarinVS)
Xamarin version (master) is not available.
Created attachment 24993 [details]
Inspect_Issue is Fixed - Name Property_Linking Combo box
Created attachment 24994 [details]
Narrator buddy_Issue is Fixed - Name Property_Linking Combo box
Verified the issue in below mentioned build and the issue got fixed - Name is appropriate for "Linking" combo box, hence closing the bug.
Verified Windows Version:
Windows 10 Pro
Version 1703 (OS Build 15063.540)
Verified Visual Studio Build:
Visual Studio Enterprise 2017 d15rel
Version 15.5.0 Preview 1.0[26927.3.d15rel]
Xamarin Version: 220.127.116.115(50450332e)
Note: Please find the attached screenshot for more info.