Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
In the Visual Studio iOS Designer, the Properties pad always display Priority at the last value set (with a default of 0). If you set it to something else, it will save to the selected constraint, but it will now display that new value for all future constraints selected until changed again.
Additionally, thought it may be a separate issue, when you double-click the constraint's line on the Designer surface, edits to the Priority there do not get persisted.
1. New project: iOS > Universal > Single View App
2. Open Main.storyboard
3. Drag out a View Controller
4. Drag a Button into the controller from 3
5. Set any constraint on the button (e.g., trailing to controller trailing)
6. Select the constraint
7. [first issue] Priority in the Properties pad will display 0 with the slider bar at 1000
8. Double-click new constraint's line in the Designer surface
9. Edit constraint Priority to any value (e.g., 750)
10. [second issue] Click away and reselect constraint (Priority will still actually be 1000, but display as 0)
Fixed in version 126.96.36.199 (master)
Author: Alan McGovern
Commit: 54f0efd5dc6957b120171dcb675ed9cca8a2f1f4 (xamarin/md-addins)
Included in Commit: 3af6c156070c2a50a10ae2d234b7e50868d45d14 (xamarin/XamarinVS)