Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
I can't build the project because it raises the exception System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "Project.Droid\obj\Debug\__library_projects__\HockeySDK.AndroidBindings\library_project_imports\res\drawable\hockeyapp_btn_background.xml"
## Steps attempted to replicate
1. Create a new "Android > App > Android App (C#)" project in Xamarin Studio on Mac.
2. Install the HockeySDK.Xamarin (pre-release) NuGet package.
3. Reference a type from the HockeyApp library in the project to make sure the library is part of the build process. I used just a silly little `typeof()`:
var x = typeof(HockeyApp.Android.BuildConfig);
4. Build and deploy the project in the Debug configuraton to a Google x86 Android API 23 emulator.
## Confirmation results: NEEDINFO
I was unable to replicate the problem using my attempted steps to replicate.
Please provide additional information on this bug report, such as:
- If possible, please attach a small, self-contained test case that reproduces the bug with as little code as possible.
- Briefly describe the steps you followed to encounter the error.
- Include the full log context of the error messages you are seeing. This looks liek a build time error, so please attach back the complete diagnostic MSBuild output .
- Describe the environment where the bug was encountered, including the operating system and versions of Xamarin and any dependencies.
See https://kb.xamarin.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1910343 for additional details on what to include. Thanks in advance!
Because we have not received a reply to our request for more information we are closing this issue. If you are still encountering this issue, please reopen the ticket with the requested information. Thanks!