Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
Created attachment 16991 [details]
Mono.Data.Sqlite version error
With the option "Treat Warnings as Errors" set, we get the error in the attachment. Our TeamCity build machine does not experience this issue. We've replaced Mono.Data.Sqlite 126.96.36.199 with 188.8.131.52 to bypass the issue but it caused other problems. Anyway, we're not certain how to fix it. Thanks!
Please provide a project which demonstrates the issue.
At present, this makes no sense to me. Where is "Mono.Data.Sqlite 184.108.40.206" coming from? That would presumably be in the *system* Mono.framework install, but why would that be referenced by a Xamarin.Android project? (It shouldn't be.)
Diagnostic build output would also be useful.
Created attachment 17030 [details]
Created attachment 17031 [details]
We decided to ignore the warning in the project file.
I attached a screenshot of our fix and a screenshot of our edit references screen showing the Sqlite 220.127.116.11.
Unfortunately we don't have time to research this right now and it doesn't affect our build machine anyway so it's a low priority.
If this error appears again in other projects and becomes a nuisance, I'll upload the diagnostic build output as you asked.
Unfortunately, we’re unable to reproduce this report. If this issue is still occurring for you, please reopen this issue and attach a reproduction to the bug by starting with a clean Xamarin.Android project adding just the code necessary to demonstrate the issue.