Bug 39829 - RowHeight of ListView is not working for UWP
Summary: RowHeight of ListView is not working for UWP
Alias: None
Product: Forms
Classification: Xamarin
Component: Windows ()
Version: 2.1.0
Hardware: PC Windows
: --- normal
Target Milestone: ---
Assignee: Bugzilla
Depends on:
Reported: 2016-03-22 08:43 UTC by blitzillu
Modified: 2016-04-22 09:30 UTC (History)
4 users (show)

Tags: ac
Is this bug a regression?: ---
Last known good build:

Sample project demonstrating the issue (282.62 KB, application/zip)
2016-03-22 08:43 UTC, blitzillu

Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in read-only mode.

Please join us on Visual Studio Developer Community and in the Xamarin and Mono organizations on GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related Links.

Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we make these adjustments and improvements for the future.

Please create a new report on Developer Community or GitHub with your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.

Related Links:

Description blitzillu 2016-03-22 08:43:01 UTC
Created attachment 15481 [details]
Sample project demonstrating the issue

RowHeight is working for UWP project with Xamarin.Forms v2.0.0.6482. If I update to v2.1.0.6529 it doesn't work anymore! You can try the attached project.
Comment 1 Samantha Houts [MSFT] 2016-03-29 23:30:39 UTC
Should be fixed in 2.2.0-pre1
Comment 2 Rajneesh Kumar 2016-04-22 09:30:53 UTC
I have checked this issue with the XF and observed that this issue has been fixed. Now RowHeight is working fine.

Screencast: http://www.screencast.com/t/sJz1kleJDYKe

This issue has been fixed, hence I am closing this issue.