Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
@Rajneesh - Could you please attach the test case mentioned?
Created attachment 14595 [details]
@Chris, I have attached test case that I have created.
Something feels screwy with XS's mouse over error detection. I can confirm.
Created attachment 14597 [details]
When I do it on iOS, I don't see the same behavior.
Fixed in 27740c8143b960640e07b50bc0d4b8a0843a6f5c / master in md-addins.
Mlnodevelop hash was also bumped, so should be in latest master.
I have checked this issue with the following latest master builds:
I have checked this issue with the attached test sample, and observed that it doesn't show any type of error.
This issue has been fixed in master build, I will Re-Verify this issue when it will merged in release build.
Environment Info: https://gist.github.com/Rajneesh360Logica/07817ecd2aeaafb6d870
I have checked this issue with the following C7 build:
and observed that this fix has been merged in release branch.
This issue has been fixed, hence I am closing this issue.
Environemnt Info: https://gist.github.com/Rajneesh360Logica/331f47535e79ac0d08cb