Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
We have a grid into which we add several contentviews. We move these contentviews around with TranslationX and TranslationY. Since upgrading to 220.127.116.1187 from 1.5 the view does not visually update anytime we set a TranslationX to 0. If I set the TranslationX to 1 or -1 it correctly updates the view. I did not test TranslationY but assume it behaves the same.
On Android, setting the translation to 0 updates the view without issue.
Confirmed fixed in 18.104.22.16892-pre1.