Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report for Bug 36399 on
Developer Community or GitHub if you have new
information to add and do not yet see a matching new report.
If the latest results still closely match this report, you can use the
In special cases on GitHub you might also want the comments:
GitHub Markdown with public comments
When adding items in the ObservableCollection of ListView. The listview always scroll up, it doesn't stay at the position it was before the user pressed a button that add/remove a section.
Steps to reproduce:
- Make a ListView with sections and ObservableCollection as ItemSource
- Insert sections (3 for example)
- Insert multiple objects in each sections (have enough items to fill more than the screen height, [If you set RowHeight high enough you'll need less objects ])
- Add a button in the Toolbar to toogle the last section by removing and adding it from the ItemSource ObservableCollection
- Open the app and go to the ListView
- Scroll down in the List (do not scroll to the last section, you must not see the last section)
- Toogle the last section by pressing the toolbar button
--> The view always scroll up even if the last section is not shown.
--> Make the same thing in iOS with the Native Kit and the view will not scroll up unless you make it to scroll up.
Reproduced issue with project referenced in 36398.