Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
This is because we're "fixing" our mistake. We have two methods:
You have to pick one. Your sample has two. You'll need to remove one.
Before this, GetView was the only one working (ViewForTableColumn was broken).
Actually, let me dig more. This might be something else.
Sample Info: mac-samples1a5e12e00cd665c4d1fb6f59bb782b9a4e74bc06zip
I have checked this issue with the latest master build:
So as per discussion with Chris, I replace method name "ViewForTableColumn" via "GetView" and after that I am able to build and run the application successfully without any exception, and getting the expected behavior as mentioned in the bug description.
This issue has been fixed in master build, and working fine. Hence I am closing this issue.