Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
When switching between MasterDetail content pages that contain ListView's the ListView's are reloaded making it impossible to maintain scroll positions between the pages.
1. Download and run example project.
2. Scroll down a little on the main page.
3. In the MasterDetailPage slide out menu select "Conversations -> Randy B"
4. In the slide out menu select "Feeds -> Main" to go back to the original screen
5. Notice that the ListView has been forced to reload and has scrolled to the top again.
If you look at the logic in MasterDetailView.cs -> MenuSelectionChanged you will see that these pages are not recreated and the Items are never reloaded.
Any news on this?
Just tried with stable version 2.0.1 and seems fixed.