Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
GitHub or Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
1. Have Xamarin Studio installed.
2. Open Xamarin Studio.app through Xamarin Profiler.
3. Observe that it crashes after a while.
*** Bug 35435 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Fix is in C8.
@Marius ,I think 2nd steps in bug description will be “ Open xamarin profiler using Xamarin Studio”
I have checked this issue with following steps to verify.
1. Installed latest C8 builds.
2. Launch Xamarin Studio.
3. Create a Xamarin.IOS Single view application.
4. Start profiling from XS Menu -> Run -> Start Profiling.
5. xamarin profiler launched
6. profiler working fine without any Xamarin Studio or Xamarin Profiler crashed.
XS About & IDE logs : https://gist.github.com/Arpit360/5ffda56e6e0eae1bed0f93f66ef37256
Please let me know if I need to check anything else to verify this issue.
As per comment 3 changing status to verified.