Bug 33031 - nfloat/nint highlighted incorrectly
Summary: nfloat/nint highlighted incorrectly
Status: RESOLVED DUPLICATE of bug 28371
Alias: None
Product: Xamarin Studio
Classification: Desktop
Component: Text Editor ()
Version: Trunk
Hardware: PC Mac OS
: Normal normal
Target Milestone: master
Assignee: Mike Krüger
URL:
Depends on:
Blocks:
 
Reported: 2015-08-12 16:58 UTC by Mikayla Hutchinson [MSFT]
Modified: 2015-08-13 06:47 UTC (History)
2 users (show)

Tags:
Is this bug a regression?: ---
Last known good build:

Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in read-only mode.

Please join us on Visual Studio Developer Community and in the Xamarin and Mono organizations on GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related Links.

Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we make these adjustments and improvements for the future.


Please create a new report on Developer Community or GitHub with your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.

Related Links:
Status:
RESOLVED DUPLICATE of bug 28371

Description Mikayla Hutchinson [MSFT] 2015-08-12 16:58:52 UTC
Example:

nfloat foo; foo.ToString();

The second "foo" is highlighted as a keyword.
Comment 1 Rajneesh Kumar 2015-08-13 06:13:19 UTC
I have checked this issue and able to reproduce the reported behavior. I observed that the the "foo" is highlighted as a keyword in case of "nfloat" type variable. However I have checked the same with the "int" and it is working fine. Please refer the screencast for the same.

Screencast: http://www.screencast.com/t/thCllGzMBFv

Ide logs: https://gist.github.com/Rajneesh360Logica/59cc4e5fddea7e35b15e

Environment info:

=== Xamarin Studio ===

Version 5.9.5 (build 9)
Installation UUID: 011d70a5-dede-428b-ab04-ef451c2e539d
Runtime:
	Mono 4.0.3 ((detached/d6946b4)
	GTK+ 2.24.23 (Raleigh theme)

	Package version: 400030020

=== Xamarin.Android ===

Version: 5.1.5.3 (Business Edition)
Android SDK: /Users/MM/Desktop/android-sdk-macosx
	Supported Android versions:
		2.3    (API level 10)
		4.0.3  (API level 15)
		4.1    (API level 16)
		4.2    (API level 17)
		4.3    (API level 18)
		4.4    (API level 19)
		4.4.87 (API level 20)
		5.0    (API level 21)
		5.1    (API level 22)
Java SDK: /usr
java version "1.7.0_65"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_65-b17)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.65-b04, mixed mode)

=== Xamarin Android Player ===

Version: Unknown version
Location: /Applications/Xamarin Android Player.app

=== Apple Developer Tools ===

Xcode 6.2 (6776)
Build 6C131e

=== Xamarin.iOS ===

Version: 8.13.0.105 (Business Edition)
Hash: c6ab47b
Branch: master
Build date: 2015-08-12 21:56:08-0400

=== Xamarin.Mac ===

Version: 2.0.2.126 (Business Edition)

=== Build Information ===

Release ID: 509050009
Git revision: b99cb19a1d3b15d8980c4616f13f837457e5b292
Build date: 2015-07-28 02:01:44-04
Xamarin addins: d53d6eceb828422f3d4aff8547f2f6bab6c9ea58

=== Operating System ===

Mac OS X 10.9.5
Darwin MacMini.local 13.4.0 Darwin Kernel Version 13.4.0
    Sun Aug 17 19:50:11 PDT 2014
    root:xnu-2422.115.4~1/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64
Comment 2 Mike Krüger 2015-08-13 06:45:34 UTC
Should've been fixed in master.

*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 28371 ***