Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
VS is unable to detect the LaunchImage catalog created in XS for WatchKitCatalog. Because of this, making any change in the iOS Application Properties window for the main app project will result in the existing XSLaunchImageAssets key-value pair being removed from the Info.plist, since the field is changed to blank in the Properties window.
This bug exists in both XVS 3.11.456 and XVS 3.11.570.
0. Clone the latest WatchKitCatalog in monotouch-samples/master
!. Open WatchKitCatalog solution
2. Open Info.plist in the WatchKitCatalog project
3. Observe the key-value pair for XSLaunchImageAssets
4. Open Properties>iOS Application window for the WatchKitCatalog project
5. Observe the blank Launch Images asset catalog combo box
6. Change the build number (or any other field) and save.
7. Observe the missing key-value pair for XSLaunchImageAssets.