Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
- Create a Classic API class library
- Install OxyPlot.Xamarin.iOS package (pre-release)
- This will add two packages: OxyPlot.Core and the above one. Both with target framework MonoTouch.
- Run migration to Unified.
- Both remain as the MonoTouch references (wrong)
- Both packages should be reinstalled after the migration, and change to the target framework xamarinios10 (in the packages.config, as well as updated assembly references.
Fixed by merge 4fa3b8b88bb50508bd5d4a9b78b597540b1297b1.