Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
1) The Google Play Objective-C library seems to be outdated
a. The library prints this to the console on startup "Your copy of the Google Play Game Services SDK has been deprecated! Please upgrade now! Visit https://developers.google.com/games/services/downloads/ for the latest version of the library"
b. Possibly because of this, on iOS 8 in a landscape app, the notification/toast of a Google sign-in appears sideways as if the app is portrait
2) The class Google.Play.GameServices.RealTimeRoomMaker has a method called ListRooms that uses a delegate called ListRoomsHandler. The delegate has the wrong method signature, its first parameter should be an array of RealTimeRoomData instead of an array of RealTimeRoom. See here<https://developers.google.com/games/services/ios/realtimeMultiplayer>; for an Objective-C example, under "Handling invitations" step 2b.
1) Confirmed, Google released Google Play Games Services 3.1.1, current version is 3.1. Updating right now
2) Confirmed, fixing ListRoomsHandler of RealTimeRoomMaker class.
1) Google Play Games Services for iOS updated to version 3.1.1, this version will be included on the Google Plus and Play Games Services for iOS version 126.96.36.199
2) Fixed parameter type of ListRoomHandler of RealTimeRoomMaker, now the type is RealTimeRoomData  instead of RealTimeRoom