Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
In the attached (private) project, when a ListView item is removed from the collection it does not disappear in the ListView on Android. On iOS, it works.
**Steps to Reproduce:**
Please see private comments for instructions.
The cells are not removed, but the ItemsSource collection does reflect the correct data.
The cells should disappear on Android, same as in iOS.
**Build Date & Platform:**
I could not reproduce this in a smaller sample, so the customers project has been attached privately.
In hopes of moving this forward, I've reproduced the problem here:
This commit shows that this problem still exists when using Forms 184.108.40.20699-pre1:
Should be fixed in 1.3.3-pre1
To verify this issue, I have checked this issue with the help of attached project in Comment7 with following builds:
Mac OS X 10.10.0
Xamarin Studio: 5.7.1 (build 16)
Mono 3.12.0 ((detached/a813491)
GTK+ 2.24.23 (Raleigh theme)
Package version: 312000068
Xamarin.Android : 220.127.116.11 (Business Edition)
=== Build Information ===
Release ID: 507010016
Git revision: f12fcaf4707ab436bee2df6263eb5333197b262c
Build date: 2015-02-01 21:06:05-05
Xamarin addins: f7b7d34419c9ec24501bfa7c658e80a6305613e0
I observed the when I flip the switch and go to result tab it shows the correct data. I tried this several times and observed that when switch is off, it shows the 2 item in Result tab and when switch is on it shows the 5 items in Result tab.
This issue has been fixed. Hence I am closing this issue.