Notice (2018-05-24): bugzilla.xamarin.com is now in
Please join us on
Visual Studio Developer Community and in the
Mono organizations on
GitHub to continue tracking issues. Bugzilla will remain
available for reference in read-only mode. We will continue to work
on open Bugzilla bugs, copy them to the new locations
as needed for follow-up, and add the new items under Related
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has contributed on this bug
tracker over the years. Thanks also for your understanding as we
make these adjustments and improvements for the future.
Please create a new report on
Developer Community or GitHub with
your current version information, steps to reproduce, and relevant error
messages or log files if you are hitting an issue that looks similar to
this resolved bug and you do not yet see a matching new report.
I started applying a recently downloaded update (3.6.3) while another setup was running. I got an error message box:
msiexec command failed
>>>>> Begin msiexec log
<<<<< End msiexec log
I'd expect it to contain msiexec meaningful output.
The only thing that could be improved in this case is adding the msiexec error code associated with the msiexec failure. I've added this functionality in.